Fats MCI '14 Hype Fats MCI '14 Hype

Too much swag for me. I almost died.

CLAB - Teqneek vs Prometheus CLAB - Teqneek vs Prometheus

Teq murked. Teq's getting better errday. Straight personals and validity. Let's not even get into presence.
Props to both emcees doe.
MC

J.U.M.P. J.U.M.P.

This is legit genius. Basically what Rampant said. If I didn't know fats, I'd think he's a ghetto black dude Lol

Teqneek responds:

You obviously don't know Fats then.

CLAB - Vinstigator vs Pachilli CLAB - Vinstigator vs Pachilli

Pachillis sounds boring. Difficult to get into what he's saying (delivery). Vin has the greater presence and was more entertaining.
Props to both. Good luck.
Vinstigator for the win.

CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Fats CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Fats

I vote for Fats. Not gonna explain cuz this is my third consecutive year of being a judge for Clabtrap.
Can ya dig dat Big Red?! Well, too bad if ya can't fgt.
#Bossmodeswag

CLAB - Jakobe vs Teqneek CLAB - Jakobe vs Teqneek

Checkonemc dont realize we're all homies smh. I gotta go with jakobe. lol at teq's humor, but I wasnt feeling the bit where he went on about being a vet, national geographic, bubble bath, and in the Caribbean. I understand it was a different approach and showing that he has creativity, but I felt like those bars should have been used to attack. But this is a good battle. Props to both rappers. Also props to our homie mark for the dope beat. Love ya all

CLAB - Jar vs Breaker CLAB - Jar vs Breaker

Jar because Breaker has 3 votes and I want this to end up in a tie. Fucking trolls.

Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator

LOL this battle is great. Vin's my homie and I don't really know Pig like that, but Pig's experience showed here. Pig was hilarious. Vin has the better rap presence IMO. Like if I actually wanted to hear a regular song. Not that Pig's presence is bad. He just has that goofy and laid back style. He's gotten a lot better even though he always been a heavy weight.
Anyways, I feel that Pig FTW due to bars being more creative and he was hilarious.
Good job to both of yall and good luck.

CLAB - Sonic vs Wolfie CLAB - Sonic vs Wolfie

I loved the fucking first 2 bars lol. Shit was the best part of the battle.
"Sonic will be scared from the site of my knuckles."
Close battle.
Sonic is better at presence, but I usually go with bars/punches over flow.
Wolfie FTW

Clab- MDJ vs Fats Clab- MDJ vs Fats

Props to both. Gotta go with Fats though. I liked MDJ's flow though. This was seriously an edge though. Anyone could win it. Thus why the votes are so even. Both of you are improving with every track.